Category Archives: Atlanta
As more and more false teachers, particularly those who ascribe to homosexual inclusion theology, flex their influence, collusion is bound to occur. But what is a believer, faithful to the truth to do (or say) about it when a respected leader links up with false teachers?
A flier for unannounced homosexual cleric Kenneth Samuel’s church anniversary features gay bishop OC Allen and card carrying inclusionist DE Paulk. No surprises there as birds of a feather are expected to congregate together. Here’s the documentation on Paulk, Allen and Samuels, respectively.
But what of the appearance of Joseph L. Williams, son of reknowned Atlanta pastor Jasper Williams? Or Juandalyn Stokes, a local gospel personality? Are these two making small steps towards embracing the specious inclusion doctrine? While one appearance at a gay/gay affirming church is not to be taken as full approval or partnership with doctrines of devils, it is nonetheless disturbing trend in the contemporary church. And then again, Samuels would have never invited someone to speak at his church who he knows openly opposes his false teaching and immoral sexual lifestyle. So what conclusions can we draw? Williams, a theologically educated man, surely knows the implications of 1 Cor 5, Eph 5:14,1 Cor 15:33 and other passages which warn believers not to associate with those who work undercover for satan.
Tetuan Moffett, who produced the popular EXMinistries series “Thieves in the Temple” says that false teachers have no redeemable qualities.
But what about the false teachers (2 Peter 2:1)? What about these men who lead hundreds, thousands, and sometimes millions to the second death (2 Peter 2:2, “many will follow” Revelation 20:14-15; 22:15)? DO WE PRAY FOR THEM? No. The instruction Paul gives in Galatians1:8-9 (for those who preach any other gospel) is that we let them go to hell. (be accursed). The Lord says that false teachers are like “brute beasts made to be caught and destroyed.” In other words, God has made false teachers for the express purpose of destroying them forever. As the above says, “they will utterly perish”, and they “will receive the wages of unrighteousness.” The wages of unrighteousness is the lake of fire (Revelation 21:8). False teachers are beyond hope. In fact, note Jude 11. It says of them that they have “perished” in the rebellion of Korah.”
In both the old and new testaments, the prophets, Jesus and the apostles use extremely harsh and condemning language, metaphors and pronouncements in dealing with false teachers. To lend aid or support to one was considered just as grave a transgression as being one. But many have been deceived into thinking that false teachers are actually part of the body, but just having minor differences with the truth.
In properly understanding the serious evil of a preacher who has been trained (brought up) by a wolf, Jesus’ words are referenced – “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel land and sea to win one proselyte, and when he is won, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves. (Matthew 23:15) The bible says “They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.” Therefore whether if its Michael Green, Daffy Duck or whomever, if you have endorsed and/or supported these false teachers then what spirit is leading you? AN ANTICHRIST SPIRIT? Now how is that for JUDGING? (see: Luke 12:57, I Cor. 11:13, 6:3, 10:15, Matt 7:15-20. Let no man deceive you by any means. How can we tell the “sheep” from the “wolves” unless we “judge” or “determine”? How can we do as our Lord commanded and “beware of false prophets” unless we “judge” them by the word of God? If we do not “judge” or “decide” their error by the word of God, how do we even know they are in error?
Are you a member of Williams, Joseph Williams or Jaundalyn Stokes church? If you are, do you approve of your pastor keeping company with known false teachers and lending support to sexually immoral religious leaders?
Homosexual CNN anchor Don Lemon suffers an on air meltdown after a guest from the Heritage Foundation argued that homosexual marriage is not legal. Ryan Anderson’s rebuttal to the prohomosexual duo’s regurgitated gay marriage talking points was that there is no law criminalizing homosexual marriage. Thus, gays are free to do as they wish. But Lemon could barely contain his composure and lost any semblance professionalism because factually and logically Anderson was right. The behavior of Lemon, who was molested as a boy by another homosexual, personifies the liberal media’s hypocrisy and bias on self serving issues like homosexuality and abortion.
For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person–such a man is an idolater–has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on those who are disobedient. Therefore do not be partners with them. Ephesians 5:6-11
Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
A child is innocent of the agendas of adults. Why don’t we just begin by making that provisionary statement? No matter how wicked and misguided the adults are, children cannot be held liable for such wickedness.
The Vision Cathedral of Atlanta just got a new member this morning. Congrats to Bishop Oliver Clyde Allen,III and First Gentlemen Rashad Burgess on the new arrival of their new bundle of joy ‘Caylee LaTanya Burgess-Allen.‘
Message from the Family:
“We are proud to announce the birth of a healthy 8.1 lbs. baby, born Thursday January 10, 2013 at 8:23am. The surprise is that it’s a little girl! Her name is, Caylee LaTanya Burgess-Allen. She’s so precious and we love how she has already brought such meaning to our lives. We are humbled and grateful to have such loving and supportive grandparents, godparents, family, a loving Church, faith community, coworkers and beautiful friends who are committed to us.
Should we be happy that a false prophet has adopted a child? Should we be happy that this baby is in a “family” that will raise her? Isn’t this just a private affair that we have no business talking about?
The answers are no, no and no.
No, because Jesus never congratulated false prophets on their adopted (or birth) children. He knew that congratulating them would only give legitimacy to the dangerous doctrine they espoused. Instead he told us to beware of them and their intentions. In fact, everything they do is suspect because their motives are suspect.
No, because there are plenty of families that could have adopted this child and brought her up in the fear and admonition of the Lord (Eph 6:4). Admonition means to give “cautionary advice or warning.” They would have to warn this child that living a sexually immoral life will prevent her from entering into the kingdom of God (1 Cor 6). But of course these two religious homosexuals can’t do that without being hypocritical. They don’t even teach that to the adults that follow them.
And no because they made the event public, thus inviting public approval or public scorn.
After looking at the picture, an obvious question stands to be asked. Which one of these men was impregnated by the other and carried this child inside him for nine months, then birthed the child out of the womb? The answer is as obvious as the ironic picture. Neither. Its a biological, genetic and complete impossibility for either to do so. They have no capacity whatsoever to do so. And guess who made it that way? God. Such an obvious question and equally obvious answer only reinforces the truth about God, genders, sex and sexuality that OC Allen and his gay church have tried so hard to erase through false teachings.
This is exactly why homosexuality is unnatural in every sense of the word. Everything is artificial because they have zero capacity to produce anything by the God-created natural processes. And that extends to spiritual life as well. Perversion is bringing this child into their deceptive play house/play church game. And honestly it takes a great deal of money to tunnel around the natural processes God created.
The homosexual movement is dying of legitimacy thirst. They desperately crave everyone and everything to 100% agree with and 100% celebrate their sexual habits, their emotions, their social dogma, their false churches, their made to order families and the entire facade they’ve created as legitimate. But how can you when its clear as day, that its not? That’s why now you see them using the force of trumped up laws and policies to get what they want.
The only good that can come of this is praying that the child will grow up and reject the lie Allen and his partner will live before her. Pastor Harvey Burnett wrote on his blog, “I pray that this little girl grows to be a mighty and strong advocate for the word of God and stands firm AGAINST the homosexual confusion that her “pretend dads” and apostate church embraces. Like all the other children coming up through that ministry because of deluded parents who continue to be deceived, I pray that her mind and spirit is protected from all further ungodliness and perversion of the flesh such as what this “minister” and church sets forth and what apostate minds such as these endorse in this day we call the “modern age” or modern era.”
Scroll down for update
Perversion has hit the black church with a vengeance and it doesn’t seem to be coming from the pews. In Detroit, Bishop Wayne T. Jackson of Great Faith Ministries conducted a bishop’s “consecration” event for two men. The video of the event and what the bishop did to the two men has sent waves of disgust through the church community. In an astonishing act of raw perversion, Jackson first tells the two men to get on their knees. After they submissively do so, he waves his hand indicating they are to lay face down on the floor of the church in front of a crowd of people (and presumably their wives and children).
After the men have laid face down, Jackson calls for his assistants to cover them with large white cloths which he explains that “You gotta be buried. You gotta die. So that Christ can live in you. Be prepared for burial”. The men are completely covered and Jackson grabs the ankles of the first man and acts as if he is praying. Almost as an afterthought he beckons for the assistant to give him a red cape which he throws on top of the first man.
Next, Jackson unexpectedly flings himself on top of the first man, his body and groin on the man’s buttocks where he shakes, writhes and grimaces as if there is a sex act going on. Surprisingly, the man does not move. When he repeats the same actions on the second man, some members of the audience stand, applaud and cheer.
Update: I’ve amended the original article headline based on several discussions regarding what was seen in the Jackson video. My original title was excessively misleading and I apologize for that.
As 2012 comes to a close, GCM Watch takes time to honor and highlight the uncommon faith and courage of men and women from across a spectrum of occupations and backgrounds came face to face with the wall of social intimidation and threats from the gay rights bullies. Inspiring us all, these 12 heroes have risen up and made significant impact even during times where homosexuality, a state supported vice, carries real penalties for those who oppose it. These men and women show us that holding fast to God’s word and standing strong in the face of persecution is what honors God. May God bless, keep and prosper these heroes of the faith.
1. Pastor Robert Anderson, pastor of Colonial Baptist Church in Randalstown, MD came under fire when he cited a key passage of scripture which says homosexual activity is “worthy of death”. Gay rights groups immediately began pressuring Pastor Anderson to disavow his remarks, which he refused to do. [read more]
2. Mr. Don Cathy, president of Atlanta based Chick Fil A set off a blazing national firestorm when on a Christian radio interview, he defended male-female marriage and said that God was not pleased with how America was moving away from his relational model. Homosexual activists went into attack mode and accused Cathy and his successful food chain of “homophobia” and “hatred”. They mounted anti CFA pr campaigns which backfired after millions of Americans rallied around Cathy and CFA on Aug 1st, rewarding their stand with record breaking sales. [read more]
3. Pastor Patrick Wooden, pastor of Upper Room COGIC in Raleigh, NC was a key leader in the successful effort to amend the North Carolina state constitution banning homosexual marriage. Despite personal contravention from President Obama and his black clergy surrogates, Pastor Wooden rallied thousands to preserve male-female marriage while remaining steadfast and unmovable under a numerous attacks from proObama black clergy, the NAACP and gay activists. [read more]
4. There weren’t many black pastors willing to speak out against Obama’s obsession with homosexual marriage, but one Kansas City, MO pastor did. Rev. Jarvis L. Collier of Pleasant Green Baptist Church, outlined five points as to why the president had all but lost his standing and what little racial and moral capital he had upon entering the White House. Rev. Jarvis reminded us as to why homosexual marriage is a civil threat to every community of people. [read more]
5. Pastor Margaret Court, the top seeded tennis star from Australia and 62-time Grand Slam champion (24 singles, 19 women’s doubles, 19 mixed) did what every pastor would do. She told the truth about homosexuality. “Politically correct education has masterfully escorted homosexuality out from behind closed doors, into the community openly and now is aggressively demanding marriage rights that are not theirs to take,” she said. Her truth drew the ire of numerous tennis luminaries such as Billie Jean King and lesbian Martina Navratilova who called the truth “frightening”. Gays activists attempted to bar her from participating in tennis related events, but Court remained strong in faith and conviction. “There is no reason to put forward alternative, unhealthy, unnatural unions as some form of substitute,” she said. [read more]
6. Like a true champ, University of Nebraska Assistant Coach Ron Brown faced down angry rhetoric and hateful mischaracterizations after he challenged same sex marriage at an Omaha city council meeting in April. He warned council members they would be held to “great accountability for the decision you are making.” Sensing “The question I have for you all is, like Pontius Pilate, what are you going to do with Jesus?” Brown asked. “Ultimately, if you don’t have a relationship with him, and you don’t really have a Bible-believing mentality, really, anything goes… At the end of the day it matters what God thinks most.” The veteran coach didn’t retreat or minimize his stand. Instead he remarked it would be an “honor” to be fired for his beliefs. [read more]
7. Dr. Jamal Hopkins was enjoying a standout career as a professor at Atlanta’s Interdenominational Theological Seminary. That is until a homosexual rights coworker became enraged that Hopkins had shared a book with his class about homosexuality from a biblical perspective. The woman began a vicious and false campaign to deprive Dr. Hopkins of his career and his position. [read more]
8. Kirk Cameron, star of the unforgettable 80s sitcom “Growing Pains” emerged as a leading voice of evangelism through his Way of the Master series. But after an appearance on a CNN talk show, he became the target of gay rights smears. Why? Because he said: “I think that it’s unnatural, that it’s detrimental, and ultimately destructive to so many of the foundations of civilization.” [read more]
9. Mr. Anthony Falzarano after living a life as a homosexual partner of a well known government official, Anthony found Jesus Christ and founded Parents and Friends of Exgays. He became a passionate and vocal advocate of change from homosexuality even until his death in 2012. His confrontational demeanor caused homosexual activists to both fear and yet despise him. But as a faithful servant and dedicated husband, Falzarano consistently worked to educate and raise awareness about freedom from homosexuality, even having to rebuke Exodus International and its president for false teachings. Rest in peace faithful servant. [read more]
10. Bishop Mark J. Lawrence, the bishop of the South Carolina Episcopal diocese, courageously defied the vindictive ruler of the Episcopal Church and led his flock to safety. Lawrence was the target of homosexual activists aka “gay christians” in the Episcopal church because he refused to accept their sinful acceptance of homosexuality. Sadly, the Episcopal organization has become almost unrecognizable as a Christian denomination. [read more]
11. Kiana “Kiwi” Dennis was a top lesbian nightclub promoter whose success was unrivaled in her home state of Michigan where she had built a top level entertainment venue for gays. But she left it all to follow Jesus Christ and afterward a period of growing discipleship established Blood, Sweat and Tears ministry to help other gays and lesbians who wanted out of “the lifestyle” find peace, joy and healing in Christ. [read more]
12. Citing his biblical beliefs, the mayor of Portsmouth, Ohio quickly rejected a homosexual city councilman’s invitation to join a gay rights political group and set off a developing war of words. According to the Portsmouth Daily Times, Kevin Johnson sent Mayor David Malone an email telling him to get on board the gay marriage train but was met with quick and stiff resistance. Johnson wanted the mayor to sign onto a gay marriage support statement simply because other mayors had done so. But the mayor flatly refused to comply, inspiring other public officials to remain true to their convictions. [read more]